Are you a part of the predictive / preventative maintenance team at your plant? Or, in some cases, are you the predictive maintenance team at your plant? 🙂 We’ve all heard quotes about how X dollars per hour is lost, when a critical piece of equipment goes down unexpectedly. There are 2 truths to this matter: it’s really impossible to calculate just how much was lost, and no one ever regretted monitoring a critical asset. T&M Instruments is proud to host its 3rd annual seminar on instrumentation to monitor these assets. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided, but RSVP is required.
WHEN: Wednesday December 7th, 2016 8:00am – 2:30pm
WHERE: Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
*Lunch and snacks will be provided, please advise any special dietary needs*
8:00am – 8:30am: light breakfast, introductions
8:30am – 9:30am: Accelerometers and Prox Probes
Presenter: David Gripe, CTC Vibration Hardware
– How do these sensors work?
– What’s the best way to install them?
– What kind of environments can they withstand?
– What kind of cabling and connector options are available?
– What are the electrical outputs?
9:30am – 10:30am: Route-based iPad data collectors
Presenter: David Bukowitz, GTI Predictive
– What are the basic features of the iPad data collector?
– What can it do differently than a traditional data collector?
– How does it tie into my maintenance program?
10:30am – 11:00am: Break
11:00am – 12:00pm: Portable Machinery Analyzers
Presenter: Kalyan Vitta, Data Physics
– What kind of sensors can I use?
– How do I configure the system to take data?
– How do I analyze and report data?
– What can I learn about my machinery from the data?
12:00pm – 12:30pm: Retrieve lunch (buffet style)
12:30pm – 1:30pm: LUNCH Presentation: FLIR Thermal Cameras
Presenter: Barry Hirst, FLIR
– How does a thermal camera work?
– What are thermal cameras most used for?
– What’s available for continuous monitoring?
– How are permanent mount cameras different than portable cameras?
1:30pm: Barry Hirst will have a LIVE DRAWING for a FLIR model Ax8 developer kit ($1,350 value)
1:30pm – 2:30pm: Q&A, meet the experts, product displays