LeCroy 500Mhz Scopes: $5K or less, with Touchscreens! “LeCroy” is a big name in the scope industry. If you’ve captured a trace, you’ve used one or you know who they are. Here’s the misconception: LeCroy is known for $100,000+ scopes. In the last 10 years or so, LeCroy (now Teledyne-LeCroy, their legal dept requires I use their full name) has brought much of the high-end technology into mainstream oscilloscopes. The result: Some of the best software tools available in scopes that are a few thousand dollars. We have demo units in the Austin, DFW, and Houston areas. Can we stop by and show you? Can we help answer any questions? Click here to contact T&M Instruments today!...
Category Archives: Engineering & Tech
Customer Appreciation Event: Vibration Monitoring Seminar
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, Tuesday August 11th 2015Agenda: 8:00am - 9:00am: Sensors (Presented by CTC Vibration Analysis Hardware)
- How do accelerometers and prox probes work?
- What are some basic rules for mounting?
- What electrical configurations are available?
- How does a route data collector work based on the Apple iPad?
- What can you do that's not possible with traditional data collectors?
- What advanced capabilities are available in a modern multi-channel PC-based analyzer?
- What kind of problems can you troubleshoot?
- How do you set up and use the software?