Customer Appreciation Event: Vibration Monitoring Seminar
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, Tuesday August 11th 2015
8:00am – 9:00am: Sensors (Presented by CTC Vibration Analysis Hardware)
- How do accelerometers and prox probes work?
- What are some basic rules for mounting?
- What electrical configurations are available?
9:00 – 9:30am: complimentary refreshments, Q&A
9:30am – 10:30am: Route-based data collector demo (Presented by GTI Vibration)
- How does a route data collector work based on the Apple iPad?
- What can you do that’s not possible with traditional data collectors?
10:30am – 11:00am: Q&A
11:00am – 12:00pm: Portable diagnostic analyzer demo (Presented by Data Physics)
- What advanced capabilities are available in a modern multi-channel PC-based analyzer?
- What kind of problems can you troubleshoot?
- How do you set up and use the software?
12:00pm – 1:30pm: Q&A, complementary lunch, meet the experts.
This is a complementary seminar: breakfast and lunch is catered. If you have a colleague or friend interested in attending, it should be fine.
Please let us know first because we only have about 30 spots available. PLEASE RSVP so we can plan accordingly!